Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Cutest. Wedding. Ever.

In case you don't stalk me on Instagram (in which case you are surely missing out), this past weekend I was the matron of honor in the wedding of one of my nearest and dearest. 
And when I say it was the cutest wedding ever, I tell no lies. 

Don't believe me? 
See for yourself. 


Cutest decor ever. 



Cutest way to display the bride's new last name ever on the cutest dress ever.



Cutest location for a ceremony ever. 


Cutest centerpieces ever. 



Cutest display ever. 


Cutest drink bar ever. 


Cutest idea ever. 



Cutest mugs and straws combo ever. 


Cutest food set up ever. 
(BTW, hamburgers and fries are the cutest wedding food ever.)


Cutest ring bearer sign ever. 



Cutest bride ever ever ever. 



Cutest picture of us ever.



Cutest pose ever. 


Cutest A TEAM ever (maid and matron). 



Cutest dancing shoes ever. 



Cutest bridesmaids ever. 




Cutest remake ever. 


Cutest cake ever topped off with the cutest little lovebirds ever. 


Cutest group of college friends ever. 


Cutest idea ever. 


Cutest end to the cutest night ever. 




Pinterest, eat your heart out. 


1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness!! Yes, this is cuteness overload! I love it all!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.