Wednesday, September 19, 2012

She Said YES and So Did I


I love this girl. 


Love doesn't do it justice, really. 

She is hands down one of my all-time favorite people to laugh with......


..and stay up late chit chatting with......


....and be creative with.....


...and have adventures with.



And she recently got engaged to this handsome fella!
AHHHHHHHHH!


And that question led to this question....



Megan, I CANNOT wait to stand by you on your big day!
Thank you for always being so wonderful to me and for giving me an up close and personal view of this special time in your life. 

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you mucho grande, my partner in crime!



And now, for your viewing pleasure... I once again give you the greatest 'cheer me up' gift I've ever received. 


Megan T., you make my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.