Monday, December 5, 2011

S'mores...Of the Indoor Variety

Thanks to an idea I got from one of my all time favorite bloggers, last week Libby and I enjoyed s'mores...indoors.

But before we get there, I interrupt this post to show you that my little girl can now officially say, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth."


Now back to the ooey goody goodness:


That's right; we played with fire.

The kind that came from this:


I bought a pack of two of these at Wal-Mart in the cake decorating department (because they clearly have so much to do with cake. Ugh. I digress). And then we lit up right in our kitchen.
Warning: the flame got high at some times, and the marshmallows caught on fire pretty quickly. I do recommend this project; I do NOT recommend this project for kiddos is mom is not going to be directly hovering over them ready to blow out a flame at a moment's notice.


The s'mores, though?


Yummy in our tummies.

Seriously, they are one of my all-time favorite treats.

 
Fingers crossed that your week is off to a great start. Can you believe there are only twenty days until Christmas? Well, that makes two of us. Have you finished your shopping? I certainly have not... oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.