Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011: A Year in Posts

To put it mildly, 2011 kicked my boo-tay. I've learned so much this year and have tried to enjoy what I could amongst the drama and heartache that defined this past year for me. I'll be talking more about that soon, but first I wanted to take a look at the twelve posts that I feel best define what 2011 was for our family. These aren't necessarily my favorite posts from each month or the most popular posts from each month, but they are the posts that I feel best commemorate this year in our lives. I hope you enjoy.

January:

This Time Last Year: Hollyn's First Birthday Post




February:
 Like Mother, Like Daughter




March:

A Patriotic Moment





April:

The Appointment That Shook Our World



May:

First in State, Ain't It Great





June:
Splishin' and Splashin'




July:
Not Sure the Runway is Ready for This



August:

Being a Better Mom, Attempt #16: My Letter to Libby




September:

How Do I Want Them to Remember Me?





October:

The Girl Really Gets It


November:

The Sun'll Come Out Tomorrow





December:

Holiday Traditions



Are you reflecting back on 2012?
If so, I'd love for you to share a link to your post in my comments.

Happy New Years to you and you and you.
May God bless you in 2012, and here's hopin' 2012 makes 2011 look like small potatoes.


Today I'm linking here and here and here. Gotta love that last minute linkin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.