Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Top Five

In case you missed the news, I'm only a few thousand views away from reaching the big 100,000 views.
Whoa that's a lot of peeks at this little blog of mine.

As of today, here are the top five most viewed entries:

Embracin' the Camera and It Tastes Like Cake Batter: 23, 913 views (thanks, Pinterest for making my cake batter dip receive about 900 views each and every day)




Giving Thanks: 1, 145 views




Libby's Cake Decorating Party: 884 views







Which of these is your favorite?

Tomorrow I'll be talking about my own favorite posts...assuming I can choose some, that is. Funny because none of my favorites have anything to do with something I've made, while all of my most viewed posts have to do with something I've made...Hmmmm.....

Oh, and before you do, did you ENTER YESTERDAY'S THANK YOU GIVEAWAY?????
 NO?
Then what are you waiting for?
 You can enter it here.


Happy Wednesday to you and you and you.


Today I'm linking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.