Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Top Ten Favorite Posts



Can I just be honest and say that choosing ten posts I can call my 'favorites' was not an easy thing to do? These are my memories; this is my life. I'm sure if you asked me again in a week, the list would change. But for today, here are ten of the my former posts that I love and think you might love too:










Soundtrack of Me, Part 1, 2, and 3


And can I ask: what is YOUR favorite post on YOUR blog? If you've never thought about it, good luck. Picking probably won't be an easy task.

But you know what IS easy?
 Entering my latest giveaway...you have until tomorrow night at eleven to enter to win
a copy of one of my favorite books of all time.

Here's hoping your week has been way better than mine-- let's just say teaching seniors how to write research papers is not the most fun thing I've ever done.



P.S.) The photo in this post came from here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.