Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Chritmas {Via Pinterest}

Not sure about you, but it's starting to look a lot like Christmas at my house....or it will by the end of the week when our tree is up. We usually put it up the day after Thanksgiving, but this year we fell short. I blame tonsil removal.

Anyway, in preparation for house decoration 2011, I've been searching Pinterest for some inspiration.

Here are some of my favorite finds so far:


here




















Oh, Pinterest, what did I ever do before you came along?

In case you were curious, Libby is starting to return to the land of the living a little more each passing day. She's still not 100%, but she's working on it.
Tomorrow she goes back to the doctor for a follow-up.
Praying it goes well.

Oh, and here's a secret from me to you:

From now until December 7, McDonald's is offering its peppermint mocha coffee and peppermint hot chocolate for a dollar. It's not Starbucks, but it sure is good.

Here's hoping it's warm where you are, and if you need me, I'll be bundled up on the couch sipping something hot and sending Lee to fetch another blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.