Wednesday, June 22, 2011

She's the Bomb like Tik Tik

Bloggers, meet my precious friend, Casey.


If you've been around a while, then you probably recall me talking about her here and here.

Casey is seriously one of the most precious, loving, crafty people I know.
She is the definition of Southern, and I could not possibly be more crazy about her.

And this girl has gone and gotten herself a B-L-O-G.
I'm so excited I could scream....and I may have done just that...just a little... when I first found out she was embarking on this new adventure.

Her love for life and sweet, sweet spirit will inspire you in ways I could never possibly dream of doing myself.

 You can check out her new, super adorable, bound to be amazing blog here.
And if you stop by, hows about you leave her a comment telling her I sent you or congrats on the new blog or something along the lines of 'hey'? I know she would really appreciate it.

And I have to ask, what is the ONE THING you are itching to do this summer?
I'm currently working on planning a mini-canoe trip for me, the Libster, and Kristen.
If I can get my ducks in a row, you can guarantee there will be more to come on this soon.

Happy rainy Wednesday to you and you and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.