Thursday, April 21, 2011

She Get It From Her Momma

Yesterday the sky fell out.
Ok, maybe not literally, but it sure felt that way.
I don't think I've ever seen this much rain without a hurricane to keep it company.


So yesterday when Libby got home and immediately asked if we could play in it, how was I possibly going to say anything but YES, YES, YES!?


So play in it we did.


Did I mention there was some mud involved?


And maybe a little screaming (that was Libby, not me, I promise).


And perhaps a little fun was had by all.


Really, all I can say about this is
she get it from her momma.

When was the last time YOU played in the rain?
It's on my top ten list of favorite things to do.

Maybe I should share the rest of the list soon.
Thoughts on this?
What's on your list?

Happy Thursday, lovelies.

1 comment:

  1. Playing in the rain makes me think about the W. We used to play mud football where the new tennis courts are and on the elementary school field. Fun times! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.