Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Shine: Compliments

ashlemieux
 
Have you heard about the Shine Project?
(You can learn more by clicking on her button.)
It's basically one woman's attempt at being happy and spreading that happiness to others.
And every week she has a challenge that she offers to her readers.
And this week the challenge deals with compliments.
 
Seriously?
Who doesn't love compliments?
This is a challenge I'll readily accept.
 
So, in no particular order here are a few compliments I believe are long overdue:



1.  ALLISON




You are one of the most level-headed people I've ever met.
Must be all that math, huh?
And your loyalty is just plain awesome.
Could I possibly be more glad we're friends?
Negative, Ghost Rider.


2. EMILY

2.
Photobucket

You are truly one of the most beautiful people I know, both inside and out.
I am so proud of you for always seeking to be a Godly example to others.
Can my girls please turn out as well as you did?
Get right on that, k?
Thanks.



3. ERIN


Photobucket


Thanks for being the big sister I never had.
You inspire me and encourage me always.
Big, you are the best.


 
4.  SHELBY

Photobucket

Only one word to describe you, precious girl: J*O*Y.
You radiate and leave a little wherever you go.
I am so thankful that our paths crossed in such a special way.


5.  SARA

Photobucket

I don't know how you got stuck with the role of my friend who I constantly vent to, but I seriously don't know what I'd do without you. Thank you for always checking in on me and never giving up on me...even when I have a consistent case of the grouchies.

Do you have long overdue compliments?
I'm betting you probably do.

And if you post about them, how about you leave a link in my comment section?
I'm always interested in hearing what you have to say.

And while I've got your attention:

*Kristen only lacks about $400 to meeting her needs for her Africa trip. Please pray that some dinero will come her way soon.
* I'm so excited about all the interest I've received in our book collection for a soon-to-be library in Africa! I'll be posting more on that tomorrow, so please come back soon.

Happy Wednesday, friends.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Thanks McCall...this post made my week!!! Love you too...and so thankful to have a little sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo!!!! I LOVEEE thiss!!! This is what its all about sista!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.