Saturday, March 12, 2011

Overload Times Ten

With all that's been going on this week, only one word describes how I've been feeling: overwhelmed.
Last night Hollyn woke up with a fever....a very scary, very high fever....105.0 to be exact. And after a late night trip to the local ER, we are all exhausted and dragging our feet this morning. Hopefully, the worst is over, and we can keep her fever under control today so that tonight won't be as bad.

In the meantime, here are some things swimming around in this ole' head of mine:

I think this is the most fabulous idea I've heard this week.
I have a mild crush on this jewelry rack.
I think I need to order a whole slew of these to give as happies.
I'm thinking that whenever Reese Witherspoon is ready to trade houses with me, I'm all in for this idea.
This shop totally feeds my all things paper addiction.
I wish I were brave enough to tackle this project for my girls for Easter.
This makes my mouth water.
And I WILL be making these very, very soon.
I'm thinking this needs some attention very, very soon.
This song is stuck in my head today.
My super cool custom blog header giveaway is up and running, and I'm thinking you should check it out.


And, of course, I'm praying for Japan and all of those who are suffering, hurting, and scared for themselves and their loved ones.

But most of all, this is consuming my thoughts today:


Here's hoping my baby girl is her silly self again very, very soon.

Wanna see what others are linking about this weekend? Check out their posts here.

1 comment:

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.