Saturday, March 12, 2011

Movie Moments My Readers are Dreaming Of

Earlier this week, I posted about the movie moments I'd love to live, and I asked you to send some of your top movie moments my way. I asked, and I received.

Here are some movie moments my readers are loving:










And if you're suddenly feeling inspired, no  worries. You can leave your fav. in a comment below-- I can use all the distractions I can get right now.

Speaking of distractions, how's your blog header lookin' these days? Well, if it need a little updating (or even a major overhaul), you should enter my custom header giveaway. You can find it here.

Here's hoping you're having a wonderful weekend and that our house will be fever free very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.