Saturday, March 26, 2011

Love, Love, Lovin'

Here are some things I've been loving this week:

*This post.

*Sometimes, when I read Kelle Hampton's blog, I can't help but think that Hollyn and Nella look so much alike...and it makes me happy, because I happen to think both are pretty darn beautiful.

*This blog and how it's quickly becoming a new favorite.

*I'm pretty sure I have a wee little crush on this.

*This has truly inspired me this week.

*I so wish I had an excuse to buy this dress.

*Watched this movie this week....super stinkin' cute.

*And now I'm itching to see this one.

*This is just one more reason why I love the blog community.

*I'm seriously thinkin' I need one of these.....and that maybe you do too.

* This makes me seriously want to learn to sew.

* I wish Lib had a birthday coming up soon...I'm dying to throw one of these.

Oh, and for all of you waiting for a back update, you're gonna have to keep waiting; my doctor had to reschedule for Monday. But seriously, if it doesn't feel better soon, I might go c-r-a-z-y. Get ready. THAT could make for some interesting blogging. Just sayin'.

So, the hurt back, the fam., and I will be doing  a whole lot o' this this weekend:




So, I ask:

what is your favorite family friendly movie?????

We need some suggestions, pleaseandthankyou.

Oh, and just in case you didn't know:
Happy weekend, lovelies.





friday favorite things </P>
<P></P>
<P>finding joy

4 comments:

  1. Hi, it's Monika from iloveitallwithmonikawright.blogspot.com and I know that Kristina would smile knowing that you are thinking about her family. : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently OBSESSED. With the Princess & the Frog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome new blog finds ... and fun family movies? Megamind tops my list today. "Even if you're good at being bad, doesn't mean you wouldn't be great at being good." <--new motto for Jack. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo--great links to check out. I am waiting for Tangled to come out on Tuesday. I want to give it to the girls for Easter, but I'm not sure I can wait that long. ;) It was cute!

    Thank you so much for joining my Weekend Bloggy Reading party. :) (If you could add a link back to me too, that would be great!) Have fun finding a new blog friend or two, and I hope you'll visit me at Serenity Now again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.