Thursday, March 24, 2011

{Home Sweet Home}

Can I just say that it thrills my heart to see our Africa shirts in their new homes?
Seriously, we're talking real live joy here, folks.

Can you blame me?



Melanie in North Carolina

Cool fact: Melanie is also headed to Africa this summer! You can read more about her story by clicking on her name and visiting her blog.



Kim in Mississippi



Mallory in Mississippi



Molly in Mississippi


Allison in Mississippi


Leah and her dad in Mississippi



Erin and her niece in Missouri


Janelle in Mississippi


Kayla in Mississippi


Allison in Mississippi

Cool fact: Allison will be joining Kristen in Ghana this summer and will also be working in the orphanage there...for the second time. In other words, she's one cool kid.



Elizabeth (and her super cute kiddo) in Mississippi



Gillon and Leslie in Mississippi



My friend Edi's precious little girl in Mississippi

That's a lot of Mississippi, yes?

I'll be featuring some more of our shirts in their new homes next week, so if you have yours and haven't sent your pic. my way, there's still time.

Here's hoping your Thursday is top notch.
I can pretty much guarantee that this will be the highlight of my morning, seeing as how in an hour I'll be sitting in my chiropractor's office having a consult regarding my next steps for this ole' back of mine.
Yuck.
Yuck.
Double yuck.

Oh, and if you need a way to pass the time this morning, hows about writing your neighbor post and linking up? Sounds like a plan to me.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Thanks McCall! I love seeing all the shirts in their happy homes. God is good!

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.