Monday, December 13, 2010

The Blue Shag Pillow Post

First, it was another random weekend at our house.
I so wish I was making this stuff up, and I mean it when I say that.

Saturday the hubby was planning to take me to see Harry Potter. We had the babysitters all lined up, the kitchen all nice and shiny, and everyone in bed and dreaming at a decent hour so as not to punish the babysitters.

Le babysitters:



And then what happens? Oh, you know, the usual. The Libster wakes up throwing up and hacking up a lung only to be better less than thirty minutes later. She then proceeds to spend the rest of the day drinking hot chocolate in my bed and watching Christmas movies all. day. long.

Of course, this was after the Friday night hula-hoop adventure during which time she refused to let me get even one good shot with Aunt Becka.



Kids. That's all I've got to say about that.

Speaking of the Libster, check out this picture I found of her.


Before you ask, no the blue shag pillow is not mine, and no, you cannot borrow it.
However, I'm seriously thinking she looks like Hollyn in this picture.
Agreed????


That's all I've got today, folks. But I've got a lot going on this week, and I promise to share.

Oh, but before you go, have you entered my two giveaways? No? Then you should do that.
You can find them here and here.

Also, I'm still waiting to hear from CALLIE, who won the Little Buttercup Baby giveaway. Callie-- if I don't hear from you by midnight tomorrow, I'm gonna have to choose another winner; it's only fair, you know?

Happy Monday to all and to all a good cup of Starbucks.
Will someone drink a peppermint mocha for me?
Please and thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Libby DOES look like Hollyn there!
    Bummer about the date night - I know how much it can take to get one organized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower. Your blog is too cute! I can totally relate to date night being ruined. Also, can I win for Callie if she doesn't get back to you? :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.