Monday, November 1, 2010

Busy LIttle Bee



That would me....the busy little bee. I have so much going on right now that there is literally NO MORE ROOM in my planner. What's a girl to do? And does it ever stop? I take that back...I actually like my plate fuller than most.

So, here are some totally random thoughts about what's going on here at Casa de McCall:


First and foremost, we started our thankful board today.
Needless to say, we are super excited, especially the six-year-old who shall remain faceless.
Today she in shy....and pigs are apparently flying.


I think this may be my favorite card in the mix.
Never did I dream I'd have two kiddos, but boy am I sure glad I do.

Next, here are some sneak peeks of things I'm working on.....

one is a gag-gift redo. I'm sure it will be hard for you to understand why I wouldn't choose to display this beauty as is, but to each his own, you know....



It's currently drying and well on its way to becoming something for Hollyn's room.

And then, there's the BIG KINDERGARTEN READING FAIR PROJECT.
***(Moment of silence and extreme joy)***
Can I just say that simply saying those words makes my heart go pitter patter?
 I am such a nerd.
I LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEE reading fair.
And Libby will too.
 It's not open for discussion.

She wants to keep her book a surprise until the big reveal
(November 9th, in case you are counting down),
but let's just say we're seeing a lot of THIS these days:



Oh, before you go, just a reminder that the super cute giveaway from LittleBowTeek ends on November 4th, and the Malisay Designs giveaway ends November 2nd
(that's tomorrow in case you're in a candy semi-coma).

And, you might have noticed (although you probably didn't unless you stalk my blog incessantly, which is totally cool as long as you're not cra-zy) that I added a link to my twitter account. You'll find it on my sidebar right above my followers. Tweet anyone?

Here's hoping your Monday felt like a Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. Do we get a prize if we guess the book??? LOL. I guess Pinkalicious! Classic. We've got them...Pinkalicious, Purplicious, and Goldilicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I tell you how much I HATE, HATE, HATE Reading Fair? Four kids, 36 project boards, 13 years of it....Sorry to steal the joy. SOOO Obvious when parents do the entire project. Let me tell you - if you keep winning, you have to travel all over the state of Mississippi with your twin kindergarteners and their friend and their project board, and the other mom will bail on you. Then you end up praying to Jesus they will stop winning..... so put down the paint roller.
    Ok I feel better now. Trudy

    ReplyDelete

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.