Friday, February 5, 2010

A month gone by


I can't believe my little girl is one month old today. Where has the time gone? I guess I've been too busy staring at her and memorizing every little inch of her face to notice the days quickly passing from one to another. We went in for her four week check-up today, and, to my astonishment, she's gained a pound and a half in the past two weeks! She now weighs 8 lbs. 2 oz., meaning she's gained two pounds since the day she left the hospital. She is the sweetest little girl and is truly content to just sit and take in the world around her, which is something we never experienced with Libby. She's just so snuggly....I could seriously spend all day in bed with her just loving on her....in fact, I think I'll do that one day next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cool people leave comments. Comments make me happy. You do the math.